Oxygen treatments might be the perfect fit for your skin concerns. Perfectly combined cocoa enzymes and oxygen Rx are the best for inflamed and acne-infested skin types. This procedure uses masks that contain natural antioxidants that give off that sweet cocoa aroma with today’s cocoa enzymes. All these aspects are designed and blended for the nourishment, protection, and healing boost for all skin types. This fantastic skin treatment can compare to CPR for sluggish and dull skin. Now, the SA Flawless Laser and Medspa offer this unique skin treatment. Let’s know more about oxygen treatments before you book yours today!
What are Oxygen Treatments?
At SA Flawless Laser and Medspa, a new trend in skin rejuvenation called oxygen treatment is already becoming a popular trend for its enthusiasts. An expert and well-trained aesthetician usually administers this skin treatment. Oxygen treatments are considered “nonmedical” procedures because nothing gets injected into your body and does not involve and use any chemicals.
Oxygen treatments are specially designed to help the following:
- Lessen and eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve the flow of blood
- Promote the production of collagen for younger-looking skin
How It Works
Since our bodies need oxygen to thrive, breathing is vital for us to live. The theory behind oxygen treatments is that the skin cells become fully oxygenated through the facial treatment done using oxygen, making us look bright and healthy. However, this procedure doesn’t have any scientific backup.
During oxygen treatments, aestheticians will initially cleanse and exfoliate your face. Although each spa has its administering process, at SA Flawless Laser and Medspa, this procedure typically uses a wand to deliver streams of high-pressurized oxygen into the skin’s surface. Serums that usually contain hyaluronic acid, known to plump the skin, are also applied to your face using the wand or after the oxygen part of the treatment.
Even though it varies depending on the spa, oxygen treatments are expected to take at least 30 minutes to one (1) hour. The SA Flawless Laser and Medspa offer this skin treatment a worthwhile and relaxing experience.
Compared to other more invasive treatments, no downtime or healing is required after an oxygen treatment. You can even immediately apply makeup directly to your face if you want to use it.
What are the Benefits of Oxygen Treatments?
Studies on the effectiveness of oxygen treatments are pretty diverse. Many have already reported that their skin started looking healthier and brighter after the treatment. Then again, there’s still only little scientific research currently done to support these claims. Purportedly, here are some of the expected benefits you can get from oxygen treatment, especially when administered by the SA Flawless Laser and Medspa:
- Calms acne. As it is known as an accelerator of wound healing, oxygen may also kill specific bacteria. Therefore, places with low oxygen levels, like airplanes, can cause particular skin issues. For these reasons, oxygen treatments may help calm the potential acne, killing the bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes that cause acne types.
- Reduces fine lines. Oxygen treatments help improve the blood flow towards the face, allowing the skin to look plump and bright.
- Evens more the skin tone. Oxygen treatments may deliver enormous amounts of vitamins or botanical ingredients onto your skin, giving you bright, glowing skin results.
- Hydrates the skin. Oxygen aids the infusion of serums into your skin. Think of the oxygen wand as a small hose that helps deliver vital ingredients. You’ll have skin likely looking and feeling very hydrated, especially when hyaluronic acid gets added to the mix.
- Adds radiance. Some think that allowing the pores to absorb hyaluronic acid and other powerhouse ingredients from serums is the main benefit of oxygen treatments. On the contrary, benefits will vary depending on what serums are used.
How Frequently Do You Get Oxygen Treatments?
Most cosmetic experts such as dermatologists suggest getting standard facials at least once a month. Oxygen treatments are not quite the same in exfoliation, unlike other kinds. The best thing to do is ask your dermatologist or aesthetician for their recommendations about your specific needs.
Oxygen treatments are significant in maintaining skin that’s already healthy and youthful, to begin with anyway. Some dermatologists recommend this treatment as a form of maintenance for those in their 20s. Of course, you can undergo oxygen treatment at any age, but as you get older, you may also consider other more potent treatments, such as lasers or microneedling. We recommend having your oxygen treatments at The SA Flawless Laser and Medspa.
Potential Precautions and Side Effects
Although many have already sworn the safety and effectiveness of oxygen treatments, some are still skeptical of the benefits. This doubt may stem from potential after-effects that one might get from oxygen treatments, such as:
- Temporary redness of the skin. If your skin is sensitive, the serum to be used and the oxygen might result in your skin turning red. However, this side effect is temporary and should fade a couple of hours after your procedure.
- Puffiness or the swelling of your face. Oxygen treatments can result in inflammation since intense amounts of oxygen are blasted to the front. This step can cause your skin to look swollen or very plumped.
- Allergic reactions to serums. Knowing whether you’re allergic to any skincare ingredients or not can be very helpful for oxygen treatments. Make sure to let your aesthetician know about this information. Avoid using any products that can cause pain, swelling, itching, or more extended periods of redness.
How are Oxygen treatments compared to other facial treatments?
Other skin treatments offering similar results to oxygen treatments are also available in the cosmetic industry market. These other treatments include:
- HydraFacial – is a treatment that follows three (3) steps in removing impurities inside pores using a “vacuumlike” process, starting with the cleansing and peeling of old skin cells, extraction of these old cells, and the hydration of the face, then down to the ‘fuse and protect’ portion of the process.
- Microdermabrasion – is a safe treatment used for exfoliation and can improve the appearance of too much sun damage, unwanted wrinkles and fine lines, deep acne scarring, and many more.
Key takeaways on Oxygen Treatments
Today’s oxygen treatments are one of the many modern approaches toward skin rejuvenation and making your skin feel smoother and younger-looking. If you want this procedure, it is best to discuss this possibility with your doctor or healthcare provider. You can use all the information you learned today as you move forward to a much more beautiful skin using oxygen treatments.
Do you want to know more about oxygen treatments before you finally decide? No worries! Our remarkable friends at SA Flawless Laser and Medspa can help you with any skin concerns you have today. Visit them now! https://saflawless.com/