Signs of aging and other skin issues are bothering all kinds of people even with exact sunscreen, protective gear, and cutting-edge makeups. Redness, sunspots, and other skin problems can happen to any individual despite their usage of modern creams, supplements, or other precautions. Fortunately, there is a natural-looking skin treatment available that is non-invasive. It is termed as forever young facial treatment using BBL that is gaining huge popularity in the aesthetic industry.
What is Forever Young Facial Treatment (BBL)?
- Conflicting the traditional belief, lotions and creams do not hold the capacity to enter the skin surface. They cannot go to deeper skin layers where the majority of aging progression takes place. Forever Young BBL treatments encourage and ensure the development of youthful and refreshing skin by making changes at a molecular level. These skin treatments provide a rejuvenating look with very minimal downtime and recovery period.
- Forever Young Broadband Light (BBL) has developed a new benchmark for skin issues linked to aging, sun damage, or lifestyle issues. BBL employs the ability of pulsed light beams to provide jaw-dropping results. During the treatment, Broadband Light passes through the skin to generate heat on the upper surface. Target areas absorb this heat and stimulate new collagen production to give a smooth and firm looking appearance. This photothermal energy significantly decreases the age spots, redness, pigmentation along with the reduction of live acne.
- This treatment holds the capacity to treat any area of the body resulting in bright, even, and young-looking skin with reduced pores, lines, and brown spots. This cutting-edge technology can treat age spots, wrinkles, brown spots, hyperpigmentation, birthmarks, and even active acne problems. It also has a unique ability to negate the visibility of fine blood vessels and provide a dramatic appearance to the target region.
- Before the treatment, a skin specialist will analyze the skin and design a treatment regimen. Average sessions last for half an hour but the actual length varies depending on the type of treatment designed for the specific skin type. The device will be set according to the needs of the patient and asked to lie down with a protective shield to the eyes. Even though it is painless, a numbing cream or gel; is applied to the target area to provide optimal comfort during the procedure. The device is passed gently on the skin as it will emit light pulses to rejuvenate the region.
- Once the session is completed, a soothing lotion is applied to the skin. This is necessary because the skin will have some amount of redness and sensitivity like a sunburn for some hours after the treatment. There will be post-procedure guidelines including refraining from sun rays during the recovery phase. Other than this, the patient can get back to his routine activities.
- The results are visible in around 2 to 6 weeks depending on skin and other health factors. Patients will be advised to take maintenance sessions to sustain the results for longer. It will be dependent on the response of the patients to the initial treatment regime. All the risks and further process schedules will be discussed by the doctors during the initial consultations.
Does Forever Young BBL Hurt?
This treatment is smooth, non-surgical, and quick, but there will be minor irritation during the procedure. As the method involves the usage of strong light beams in pulses, there will be some amount of heat generated in the body. Not to worry, the device includes a cooling crystal at the tip that keeps the treated area regularly cool and secure from the heat. As this technology depends on the heat to work, it may induce some amount of annoyance for the patient. It is reliant on the pain tolerating capacity of the patient and the sensitivity of the treated area. Du to these factors, a numbing cream is applied by default on the treatment region.
How Many Treatments Will You Need?
The number of sessions required for the patient varies for every person. Doctors will design a specific plan depending on the response of the skin for every session and the amount of enhancement needed by the patient. Usually, skin prone to more damages may need more sessions for improvement. Results have shown that patients who take the treatments as per expert advice have gained the benefit to look younger while compared to prior conditions.
Is Forever Young BBL Safe?
Forever Young BBL skin treatment is approved by FBA and considered safe for usage. You may feel worried about exposing the skin to strong heat waves of light, but the non-invasiveness and positive results provide confidence. They will encourage the skin to develop more elastin and collagen so that skin will rejuvenate with a healthy and young glow. Care must be taken to make use of broad-spectrum sunscreen along with protective covers like hats while out in the sun. Refrain from being exposed to sun rays for longer as the more UV rays hit the skin, the more damage will be induced. Even though the brown sun spots caused by sun damage will be faded by the Forever Young BBl treatment, new skin can still be susceptible to new skin damage. Hence, follow the instructions to retain the refreshing look for longer.
The Forever Young BBL Skin Treatment is one of the ideal ways to refresh the youthful appearance of the skin. This non-surgical and simple treatment will stimulate natural body response to heal skin problems. Additionally, the transformation will be subtle, and people will not notice the difference. The results will be jaw-dropping as the procedure will create a smooth and natural-looking skin within few days. Don’t wait for long to get this advanced treatment to enhance your skin texture and glow significantly by visiting Flawless Laser and Med Spa. With the use of cutting edge non-surgical aesthetic treatments, plus holistic and scientifically tested products, we customize a treatment plan for you that is individualized and competitively priced.