Have you ever felt bad for wanting to buy that sleeveless dress, but you can not because of that unwanted hair under your armpit? Or Did it ever crossed your mind to flaunt your body during summer wearing a bikini, but you would instead choose to wear shorts and a shirt to hide your growing hair in that bikini area. Sometimes you want to carelessly put your hand up in the air during parties without feeling less confident? You are probably thinking of shaving, plucking, threading, waxing, or even the use of razor blades as the most comfortable possible way to hide the unwanted hairs. You have probably searched the words “Laser hair removal near me?” at least once out of frustration.
Laser hair removal may sound complicated than the process, as mentioned earlier, but it is probably not what it seems. Laser hair removal is the best and highly recommended process to get rid of your unwanted hair, not only that but leaving your skin smooth and soft. Laser hair removal is becoming popular due to its satisfactory result. Laser hair removal is the best option you need to achieve sleek, silky skin and free from unwanted hairs.
SA Flawless laser and medspa is the place to consider if you want to have that area of your body cleaned from unwanted hair growths. They have been providing their clients with the best service and excellent, SA flawless laser and medspa will give you the results beyond your expectation.
How does Laser Hair Removal work?
Laser Hair removal is a long-lasting, non-invasive process to which the hair is removed by laser light that damages the hair follicle. The light coming from the laser can cause localized damage through selective heating, in which the melanin is heated, thereby heating the basal stem cells in the hair follicle with out heating the entire skin. The hair follicle is the ones responsible for hair growth; therefore, when these follicles are damaged, hair growth is temporarily arrested.
To differentiate laser hair removal from waxing, shaving, and tweezing, the use of laser targets the hair follicles while the latter only targets the surface strands making it grow faster.
Is it Permanent?
Laser Hair removal is not permanent. Hair follicles are only damaged, and with this, the hair will eventually grow. Nothing to worry because laser hair removal makes the hair follicles inactive for some time, longer than waxing or shaving, and when the hairs grow back, they’ll be lighter, thinner, and decreased in number. The duration of time it takes for the hair to grow back depends on the individual’s unique cycle of hair growth. Hair that is in the passive state grows more slowly. The entire process won’t completely get rid of wanted hairs, but it reduces hair volume giving you flawless and smooth skin.
Does it hurt?
Laser hair removal may sound as if you’ll get hurt having the treatment, and you will only feel minimal discomfort. You’ll feel as if a warm rubber band is snapped against your skin, but it would not hurt you. Pain depends on the individual and the area which you are treating, but waxing is still more painful.
Do I need to follow up on sessions?
Follow up sessions are necessary to give you the satisfactory result you wanted. Most patients needed six sessions to reach the best result, although not completely removed with this series of sessions you will notice that lesser hair growth and also hair that rejuvenates will be lighter in terms of texture and color. Intervals between each session are needed making the full treatment cycle up to nine months.
The Best of Laser Hair Removal
- Customer satisfaction is one of the things to consider to say that treatment is effective. Laser hair removal does not altogether remove unwanted hair, but the effect of the series of sessions is drastically reducing the number of noticeable growth, not only it reduces the growth rate, it also lightens the texture and color of the hair.
The longer, the better
- In contrast with the traditional hair removing methods like shaving waxing, plucking, tweezing, or even use of razor blades, Long term effects are evident with laser hair removal, the light and heat coming from the laser causes damaged to hair follicles dues making the growth of hair arrested reducing the cycle of hair rejuvenation.
Say goodbye to ingrown hairs
- Growth of ingrown hairs is one of the downsides of waxing and shaving, but with laser hair removal, say goodbye to that unwanted ingrown hair—this aids in removing hair from the roots, preventing ingrown hair from cropping up.
Silky smooth skin
- A common dissatisfaction about shaving is that the skin tends to dry and results in chicken skin in the long run. A common complaint from people used to waxing is that red bumps and boils are evident. And if not carried out correctly, some hair remains giving the skin a rough texture, which is very unpleasant to the feeling. Sometimes irritations occur as well. But with laser hair removal, no evidence of hair growth will be seen, leaving it smooth and silky. Although after the treatment, you may feel a little discomfort, skin irritation is less likely to occur.
Got everything covered
- With the machine used for the process could be done in the legs, back, underarm, and other areas of the body where you wanted your unwanted hair to be removed.
It feels so good knowing that there is a way to help you remove your unwanted hair with ease of the process and have it done within your convenience. Unwanted body hair growths are inevitable; options like shaving, plucking, and waxing wasn’t the best choice when you wanted to have long-lasting hairless skin. Although not permanent, it gives the most prolonged result. A little discomfort won’t hurt if it means smooth and flawless skin.
Where can I have a this treatment done?
Almost every aesthetic clinic offers a great deal when it comes to these services; waxing, threading, and laser hair removal. SA Flawless Laser and Med Spa bring laser hair removal closer to you, and is just waiting for you to book your appointment at (210) 475-3422, or you may email at [email protected].