As The body ages, we need to do skincare & antiaging treatments for its youthful look and natural firmness, mainly around the jawline and neck, that displays you as older than actual age. While several anti-aging creams are not showing any effects and surgery is not ideal, skin tightening would be the best option to improve the skin laxity and reduce sagging issues. With the advancements in laser technologies, there has been the rise of a non-invasive treatment for addressing skin laxity termed as Skintyte. As there is no way to escape from aging and gravity, Skintyte can aid in fighting against them. A Skintyte treatment is a relaxed, effective, and reasonable procedure to tighten and enhance the skin to offer a more youthful appearance.
About skin aging:
The skin consists of long chains of proteins termed collagen that offers elasticity to the skin. This collagen is abundant in young skin and offers good firmness and texture. With aging or exposure to ultraviolet skin rays, it transforms to a sagging appearance due to the lengthening of collagen which is like a spring. As spring is stretched more than its capacity, it will not come back to its original shape. It is identical to the damaging effect of collagen present in the skin. Aged skin also possesses less collagen making it thinner in appearance.
As the skin becomes thin the resulted wrinkles will be deeper and tend to sag more easily than firm skin. With Skintyte, the collagen will begin to rejuvenate over the next days, with effective and natural-looking results.
These skin tightening treatments function well and also work wonders on other parts of the body like abdomen skin.
What is Skintyte? Is it an effective treatment for skin tightening?
Skintyte is a non-invasive treatment procedure for skin laxity problems regardless of age and gender. Skintyte employs cutting-edge infrared light that generates heat beneath the skin. This device will also protect the target region by colling at the same time and encouraging the growth of collagen. Skintyte can work at all places of sagging skin in the body like the arms, face, abdomen, thighs, and neck. Not only it can be employed to treat loose skin but can also enhance the appearance of other skin tone loopholes like redness and broken capillaries.
Laser skin tightening results are seen once the body reconstructs the collagen matrix. A full effect can be visible after multiple sessions, and it generally takes around four months for complete results to be seen. A unique advantage of Laser skin tightening is that it does not need a long recovery period. Patients usually start their routine work and other activities immediately after their treatment. The treated region may appear red temporarily, but makeup and sunscreen can be applied as normal.
Advantages of Skintyte:
- Plump the various skin types.
- Increase skin smoothness and texture.
- Decrease and erase wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, lips, and eyes.
- Enhance the shape of jawline definition with improved jowls
- Develop a more refreshing face, neck, arms, and thighs.
- Enhance skin laxity on the abdomen, arms, thighs, knees, and buttocks.
- Decrease the cellulite and stretch marks
- Encourage the development of collagen in the middle, upper and deep skin layers.
- Before the procedure, the practitioner will apply a gel over the treatment region without the requirement of anesthesia. The Skintyte handpiece will be applied to the treatment region, sending controlled infrared energy with rapid pulses. The handpiece will be moved with a circular pattern over the treatment region or placed in a stationary position on the target region. You may feel a warming sensation during the treatment session but generally, there is no pain.
- There will close monitoring of patient health and temperature to guarantee optimal treatment. To avoid overheating, the device has a special wand with a cooling feature that gives ideal patient comfort. It only takes around half an hour to carry a Skintyte treatment on the face and neck. The total duration of your procedure will be reliant on the volume of the treated region. Expected outcomes will need multiple sessions as per expert guidance.
- There may be mild redness in the treated region soon after the treatment but will come back to normal within no time. As the Skintyte treatment is non-surgical there will be no recovery period so that you can go back to normal activities after the treatment. But follow the guidance of the experts without fail.
- No precise skincare routine will be needed after the procedure. But the patient should safeguard the skin from direct sun rays by employing a suitable sunscreen with an SPF 30 or above. Experts will also suggest a precise home skincare routine to enhance the treatment.
- Generally, sessions will be spaced 3 weeks apart counting from 3 to 6 sessions. Your skin expert will customize the treatment as per your needs and also combine them with other aesthetic treatments for giving ideal results.
- You must remember that Skintyte treatment is not an alternate for a surgical face-lift and also variations in results among different patients. It is best suited for people who need natural skin improvement without the need for surgery as the collagen base of the skin is rejuvenated and strengthened.
What places in the body can be treated?
Skintyte treatments are suited for all skin types and can be done on any region of the body where you need improvement in skin firmness. Generally, it is done on the face, neck, abdomen, knees, thighs, buttocks, and arms after thorough consultation concerning treatment options for a specific individual.
If you are searching for reliable Skintyte treatment, then Indulge in an atmosphere of total luxury and relaxation in Flawless laser and Medspa. Our motive is to aid our clients to feel good about themselves, by employing cutting-edge non-surgical aesthetic treatments, added with comprehensive and scientifically proven products. We have a skilled professional team who will tailor a treatment schedule with reasonable charges.